The manufacturing industry is incredibly vast. There are multiple aspects included in the field which a layman is oblivious to. However, the only igniting fire here that will eliminate all doubts and queries is by reading the information given by subject matter experts. That is what we are on the lookout for in our new segment.
Our website is starting with a new category that will exclusively deal with information related to manufacturing. Thus, we are calling guest bloggers to contribute to our Write for Us + Manufacturing Guest Post.
The upcoming sections will highlight details related to the field, throwing light on further information.
What is the Website About?
understandascope.org is a global website. Our objective is to educate the audience on various topics related to multiple fields. Some of the topics our website has covered include technology, news, shopping tips, science, money, health, and sports.
Currently, we are recruiting guest bloggers for our Write for Us + Manufacturing category. So, this is an excellent opportunity to grab if you are a fresher, a blogger who often writes on manufacturing-related topics, or a professional running a manufacturing business.
However, it is necessary to follow specific guidelines to make the article or blog search engine friendly. Therefore, we have enlisted the dos and don’ts in the below section.
Manufacturing + Write for Us – Essential Dos and Don’ts
Great content must grab the search engine’s attention and make it a compelling read for the audience. Read out the points mentioned below:
- We recommend good research about Write for Us Manufacturing topics on the internet
- We suggest searching for topics based on keywords that are currently trending and engaging to the readers
- Ensure to present an exemplary format of the article divided into a proper structure, including title, headers, subheadings, and conclusion
- Each paragraph must link well with the previous and preceding section
- Ensure to include keywords in subheadings and title
- Include keywords in the first 100 words
- Also, make sure to distribute secondary keywords throughout the content
- Check the article for grammar and plagiarism
- We recommend running a quick plagiarism and grammar check using the Grammarly tool and plagiarism tools on the internet.
“Write for Us”+Manufacturing – Joining Our Website as Writer
Our website brings in numerous advantages. These include exposure and immense networking with similar-minded writers. Check out a few benefits listed below:
- Manufacturing Write for Us is a paid opportunity where every writer will be paid a stipulated amount based on fixed fees.
- Every writer will get the choice of adding a short bio in the end as a CTA
- Being a global website, there is a great chance to build your network with a range of audience
- Writing for an international website adds to a strong portfolio and resume strength
- Thus, follow all the points in the above sections when crafting a good sample that is instantly approved.
“Write for Us” + “Manufacturing” – Selection Process
Our website follows a deft selection process. We understand the predicament that every writer goes through. Thus, we have made it easy by easing the process. It includes sending the “Write for Us” + Manufacturing sample via Email at [email protected].
Please note that every sample will go through a strict quality check process. Our editors will check it, and we will only share a notification message with the writer about approval after it clears the screening.
Write for Us+Manufacturing – Other Points
- Keep the content uniformed
- Maintain a margin of 1 inch on both sides
- Leave enough white space in the article
- Add external and internal links, which will add to the authenticity
- Attach the screenshot for plagiarism, and Grammarly check
- Include images, links, and sources wherever required
- It is necessary to add bullet points and tables for all Manufacturing + “Write for Us” content
- It should be engaging for the readers
- More importantly, the content must be able to add value to the readers
- It should be adequately segmented into divisions
- If you are adding any manufacturing-related facts or statistics, please accompany them with proper references.
- A meta description will be appreciated which is limited to 160 characters
- The title is the highlight of the article and adds an exceptional one.
We are eager to onboard talented writers for Manufacturing “Write for Us“ articles and blogs.
Thus remember to grab this chance. In case of any questions, please feel free to drop them in the comments section below.